Monday, November 2, 2015

Resurrection Orb: I'm not dead!

Oh right, this blog is something I have!

Apologies for not posting for a while. Had a new job, left it, started a new job, moved, and just general life got in the way.

But, I've been playing in a lot of one or two day tournaments lately and have been working on my hobby quite a bit! Necrons are still my jam (though my Daemons have seen some table time), and I'm looking forward to writing some more pieces on them going forward.

Per requests, I'll be doing a post on Necrons vs Daemons (possibly multiple posts to deal with multiple playstyles) and one on the Catacomb Command Barge. But, I also have some that I want to do, such as AV13 armies, using Sentry Pylons, and another piece on Allies and "gimmick lists".

So look forward to new posts and progress pictures going forward!

7 comments:

  1. Glorious! I've enjoyed your blog. Good to know reanimation protocols are in effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    I've recently got back into Necrons and I've found a lot of useful stuff on your blog. I was wondering if you could comment on the Annihilation Nexus formation, and the models that comprise it, as it's something I'm thinking of picking up -- and if it's no good in your opinion, I'll just make a Ghost Ark instead :P

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you're back. I've been running two harvests and a cult in a decurion with the destroyer lord attached to the overlord and 5 lychguard at 1850. Super assaulty and very unkillable. Everything is t5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope. you lied. you're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you posting more soon, this is a great resource!

    ReplyDelete