Monday, April 27, 2015

Necrons Versus X

Sorry I've been sorta dead in my posting habits lately. I haven't really had much to post about - I've been playing my Daemons quite a bit since I got my Blight Drones from Forge World, and I'm not really sure what to write about for Necron tactics.

I started writing an article about vehicles and the new AV13 walls, but it really just boiled down to "most vehicles are fairly bad except the Ghost Ark, Flyers, and CCB, which are cool". AV13 is great, but it doesn't mean much against actual anti-tank guns and the new D weaponry. And Open-Topped sucks quite a bit. Most vehicles have a place, but none of them are standout units like our Infantry is nowadays, in my opinion.

So instead, I'm going to work on some articles talking about our matchups against certain armies. And while Eldar are the new hotness/terror of the night, I'm going to include them too. Though, since I haven't played against them yet, it'll probably be later or mostly theoretical.

If you have any you want to read about specifically, let me know! I've played against most armies at least a few times, though there are a few I'm not super familiar with. In any case, I'll do my best to help you beat whatever army is giving you trouble at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. I've got a few requests.
    -How to block demon summoning as a cron player (or deal with them if you can't prevent the summoning)
    -Combining Decurion and Mephrit dynasty units. I know there are some fun combinations in here and I'd like to hear about some working armies.
    -Cron Air and the nightmare shroud: how and what can i make units run off the table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those all sound like great things to talk about! Summoning isn't very prevalent as people thought it would be (at least not in my area), but I will probably do a post about Necrons vs Summoning on a thought level. There are a lot of different ways to run Daemons, so it might take a couple posts for that matchup.

      Delete